Job Description: Riskline is seeking a remote-based Junior Technical Customer Development & Sales Consultant to work closely with Riskline’s clients by offering them technical as well as commercial support. The position will report directly to the company director(s) and will need to liaise daily between clients, tech team and account owners, as well as leads.
The role will involve:
- Assisting customers in offering technical solutions and support service where required;
- Being able to maintain a list of support requests, assign priority and be able to manage their status until solution;
- Liaising with the development team and, when needed, the analysts’ team, in order to provide the best possible support to customers;
- Maintaining technical communication with customers with regards to products updates;
- Identifying potential requirements for products improvements from customers and be able to present them clearly and concisely to the director;
- Joining discovery calls with and without sales force when needed and be able to identify prospects and leads;
- During commercial discussions, being able to clearly understand the product and pricing of the prospect;
- Assisting the director with any special project and tasks as instructed;
The Junior Technical Customer Development & Sales Consultant will work remotely on a fixed schedule and working hours from within the EMEA time zone. The candidate may be required to adapt working hours to serve customers in the APAC region (eg. 07:00-16:00 CEST/CET).
This position is offered with an open-ended consulting agreement and the successful candidate will need to be individually responsible for his/her own tax compliance.
Desired Skills & Experience: The successful candidate will possess both a strong academic background and a short but meaningful professional experience, both at an international level. S/he will have a balanced experience in both IT and business. The role requires the ability to thoroughly understand Riskline’s products, including our web-based portal and the structure and integration of our APIs. Equally, s/he will gain a deep understanding of the customer’s product/project and the associated integration. The right candidate will be highly self-organized, be able to meet deadlines, respect procedures, and be able to communicate orally and in writing with clients with exceptional politeness and to a very high standard in English as well as in at least other two European languages. The successful profile will be committed to always exceed the expectations of customers by offering all the needed support.
Knowledge & Experience:
- From 1 to max. 3 years of working experience supporting B2B customers
- Good level of understanding of the travel industry
- Ability to work remotely from within EMEA
- One year working experience with a supplier in the travel and/or SaaS industry
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in an IT- or business-related subject
- Academic or professional writing experience in British (UK) English
- Fluency in English and at least 2 other European languages (Spanish, Italian, German)
- Excellent public presentation and communication skills
- Currently located within the EMEA region
Note that Riskline does not provide feedback on the application process.