- Role: Riskline is seeking a Junior Sales Consultant to support Riskline’s international business development and sales activities. We are seeking a highly motivated candidate with a proactive and go-getter attitude in addition to a valid academic background and a basic understanding of the travel industry and/or travel risk management.
Note that this is an entry-level position.
- Responsibilities: The Junior Sales Consultant will work remotely, supporting BD and sales activities, assisting in organizing sales work, following up with leads, joining calls/meetings, giving presentations, attending virtual and real shows/events, performing market researches, as well as other tasks if/when required.
- Desired Skills & Experience: Candidates must have excellent organizational, reporting and oral skills, and be able to work well under pressure and with little direct supervision. Previous experience in / knowledge of the travel industry is a plus. The ideal candidate must be fluent in English and in two other European languages.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Good level of understanding of the travel industry, travel risk management, and/or sales of digital services
- Familiarity with the sales pipeline process, CRM systems, and lead management
- Ability to work remotely from within Europe
- Up to 2 years working experience in BD and Sales
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in an Economics-related subject, Business Administration, Marketing, or Languages.
- Academic or professional writing experience in British (UK) English
- Fluency in English and 2 other European languages (Spanish, French, Italian, German)
- Excellent public presentation and communication skills
- A Master degree in an Economics-related subject, Business Administration, Marketing, or Languages
Note that as part of Riskline’s policies we do not provide feedback on the application process.