About us: Riskline is a world-class travel risk intelligence company. We provide real-time alert messaging, country and city risk assessments and COVID-19 intelligence to fulfil duty of care requirements before and during travel, through a web portal and APIs. Trusted by large corporations, SMEs and everyone in between, we build reliable travel risk solutions tailored to specific needs. In business since 2007, Riskline is a privately owned company operating 24/7 with a geographically-distributed team in more than 15 countries and across 11 different time zones.
We’re looking for a good writer who is interested in politics, development or just the news to be one of our Editorial Contributors. You’ll be part of the operations team, helping millions of travellers navigate the post-Covid world, while on a flexible, work-from-home schedule.
What you’ll be doing:
– Writing, reviewing and editing destination reports about politics, conflict, civil unrest, crime and other security issues
What you need:
– Master’s degree in international relations, political science, journalism, English or other related fields
– Experience writing, editing and/or proofreading reports about politics, development, security or travel
– Excellent written English (British, preferably)
What we’re looking for:
– OSINT and online research skills
– Attention to detail
– Curiosity about new subjects and places
What you’ll get:
– Flexible, task-based schedule
– Work from home
– Hourly or task-based pay
To apply fill in the form below and upload a copy of your CV. Note that Riskline does not provide feedback on the application process.