We have updated our COVID-19 reporting to include more of the latest intelligence and data that you need to know to travel informed and safely.
The new data can be found under the Entry & Borders, Testing and Quarantine on Arrival sections and includes:
- Specific countries/territories from where travellers are generally banned from entry due to COVID-19 rules.
- Land and/or maritime border restrictions.
- Enhanced structured data on the types of Covid-19 tests accepted and test validity.
- Specific countries/territories from where travellers are generally required to quarantine on arrival.
We have also added an entirely new section on Vaccinations, which includes:
- Whether or not a vaccine is mandatory for entry to a country.
- Any policy exemptions a vaccinated traveller may have.
- A list of vaccine types recognised by the country/territory.
- A list of accepted certificates and/or app names.
From 10 May, the new data fields can be found in our COVID-19 Microsite and via the v3 release of our COVID-19 API.
As some countries lift travel restrictions, having access to our industry-leading COVID-19 intelligence has never been as vital.